Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tagged.. again? by Lee?

Been tagged by Lee..

(for 2nd time huh Lee.. hihi..)

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1 - dapat menjadi insan yg baik. didnt hurt anybody's heart..
2 - mntk ampun kat sume..
3 - be damn good at what i do now.. so that they'll pay me 2500 bugs/day.. more oso can..
4 - setup my own kindergarten.. hurmm..
5 - gotta build my dream house..
6 - damn long vacation - round the world.. with my family..
7 - win "somebody's" heart.. ain't easy.. duh!

Seven things I cannot do:
1 - spill my heart out to him..
2 - drive BMW 5/7 series.. who knows me.. they'll know why.. haha..
3 - be good at sports
4 - not to panic when my customers' systems crach
5 - held myself from crying when i am too tensed.. duh.. how la..
6 - ride a motorcycle..
7 - forget "someone"

Seven things I can do:
1 - sing till everyone felt like puking
2 - keep secrets - i am a forgetful person.. so.. no worries..
3 - jalan jalan jalan jalan
4 - shop like its a last day to shop
5 - drive like a drunkened gurl.. but i didnt drink..
6 - wash my own car.. hihihi.. ape2 je la..
7 - to be frank ~ i can do nothing..

Seven celebrity crushes:
1 - ****** - he is a celeb to me.. huh.. kronik..
2 - Cliff in Bring it On - i dunno his name aa
3 - Chad Micheal Murray
4 - Takuya Kimura
5 - eminem
6 -
7 -

Seven often repeated words:
1 - hmm..
2 - aiyah
3 - duh..
4 - huh?? serious?
5 - ape la..
6 - tu la pasal
7 - ntah la

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1 - reserved character, but yet..
2 - eyes..
3 - caring
4 - humorous
5 - crazy insane
6 - tall, fair and handsome.. duh
7 - matured

Seven tags go to:
1 - 7 ~ all the crazy insane ppl out there!!!