Friday, January 06, 2006

when i like someone..


my world is pink when he's around me..

i am speechless when he calls me 'dear'.. heh.. so sweet..

i am worried sick when he calls on the phone and he sounds so sad..

i am damn frustrated when he didnt reply my sms/email..

i was really upset when he cancelled our outing..

i am absolutely damn jealous when he talks about other 'gurl'..

but yet..
it hurts the most when he ignores me..

because,
whatever it is. i am just his so called friend-when-i-am-in-need. not more than that.

so,
what shall i do? appreciate this friendship? let him go? just be around when he needs me as i always do?


"If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." - Anon

3 comments:

Lost Key said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lost Key said...

hi-
your world looks surprisingly cool in pink!

shu said...

hehe..
i lurve pink..