Tuesday, June 20, 2006

belated birthday dinner..

I just came back from dinner with my cousin, kak noli @ Chilli's in Bangsar Shopping Center. Besides celebrating my belated birthday, we also want to pass over each other's letters at my letters/bills still went to my old place and i helped to get her letters/bills from melaka. however, her bills, tertinggal. :D. so like shuhadah, hihi. esok jumpa kak noli for lunch -> pass her letters too.

we talked a lot. haven't meet each other for quite sometimes. kalau dulu every night sure dok kat depan tv berborak. lots of new stories heard. new news. new things going on.

this afternoon, i went out for lunch at MIMOS (dlm TPM gak) with MK, eponine, budi and azli. Tiba2 terjumpa Amalin kat situ. terkejut gak. since sekolah abes, tak penah jumpe, pakcik tu dah fly. alih2 keje kat mimos, dekat lak tuh ngan my office. abes borak2 n exchange phone number, aku blk kat meja nak makan, MK tanya "ha.. boyfriend nombor berapa?". iskk.. pantang sungguh aku berckp ngan lelaki esp yg dia tak kenal, confirm kene usik kaw-kaw punya lah. mentang2 aku paling muda. pastu start la dia korek citer pasal soyful from azli yg baru blk from uk office. konon nya on behalf of me. ha.. nnt la.. tunggu ade chance aje.. abes la.. :p

3 comments:

Izhal said...

TPM??? I used to work thre at Teras Technology...

shu said...

owh.. is it? my office is in Ent 4

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »