Sunday, June 11, 2006

my weekend..

My weekend start as i left the office last friday afternoon around 3pm..

sitting at home alone that afternoon. not sure what to do. absolutely not in a mood to shop or hanging out. suddenly, heard someone opening the grill outside my front door.. haa.. my family is here.. am glad.. at least.. am not alone.. on my birthday? duh.. pathetic..

so that evening, potong2 cake - blueberry cheese cake, cheese cake is my fav! n we had dinner @ bumbu bali.




On Saturday, we visited my Bush.. as my uncle cum my boss pegi US, so dia tinggal same anak2 je. and my dad help my uncle to warm up his new bike.. hehe.. my father has been craving over superbikes lately..


then, we went to tesco.. do some groceries shop for my aunt. then, pegi test drive savvy. hmm.. no comment. not for me, anyway.

cant wait for this tuesday. gonna test drive Swift.. yeahhhh... then am gonna test drive 206. then, i'll know how much that i have to prepare..

3 comments:

Izhal said...

lahai didnt know it was your birthday, or else i would have greeted you sooner... anyway HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY...

hadiah 206 ke Swift??? hehehe...

Miss Kuza said...

Otanjoubi omedetou ....
sorry....

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday...

-sukhoi_mkm-