Tuesday, August 08, 2006

when we say, 'its about time'..

i went back to Melaka last weekend. as always the journey back to hometown after night shift could be quite tiring. I do went back home in Shah Alam to sleep for a while. But, lack of sleep is one thing, the other matter are the lorries. urgh.. some lorry drivers even think that they drove so fast ~ dont wanna get away from the middle lane. so, we have to go to fast lane to over take them, its fine until the super duper fast cars start voooopinnng on the road. After Seremban toll, when the lanes become two lanes only ~ at some points its unbearable. with the sleepiness and all.. makes me think, wouldnt it be nice if they do not only extend another one lane but make the highway - 2 tingkat. hmm.. maybe its time. btw, it will never going to be enough. point is.. i hate lorries that always want to over take when climbing up hills, when i was speeding up and when they dont want to go back to 'their' lanes. urgh.

Back in Melaka. Nothing much that i did. Karaoke with my sister and dad. went to Tiara to visit my father's dream house which is underconstuction. looks like the new contractor is better rather than before. they are still working on the ground/base work. however, pond dah siap, hehe. not much pics as my camera battery died on the way back there.

Yesterday, my pak ndak, my cousin, Khairi and Lia cam over to my house. The last time i saw them was when i visited them March 2005 in Leeds. They haven't come back here since 1999. Came back to get their IC. its about time, before too late. tried to search back the pics of my trip to uk back then, cannot find. must be one of the CDs that i backed up from the notebook of my old company.

feel like going for another trip with my family, ~sigh i know i wont be anytime soon. my parents spending a lot on the house. then end of this year they are going for Haj. not a good time to travel.


i left my piano book in Melaka (accidentally). thought i could get to cancel the class tomorrow, but instead, my teacher said, 'never mind, i could give you another book, we could use two books, better, you can practice more ma'.. hehe.. its about time to get another book, i got sick with my book already. erm....


i am feeling tired and sleepy.. so, thats all folks.. its about time to hv a good nite sleep. next time i'll come and mumble summore.. muahhhh..


2 comments:

Izhal said...

sleepy while driving? 3 solutions...
1)kopi
2)lagu kuat2
3)isap rokok...

surely i dont recomend number 3 for you heheh...

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Bodybuilding recipes Celexa and zoloft and washout Used plotter paxil or paxil cr weight gain withdrawls paxil cr