Friday, March 30, 2007



glimpse





their faces brighten up my gloomy days..

me n my sister both are sick..

but i think i am going to get well in few hours time,

my sister is going to be sick for the next few days..

pity her..



ps: to a friend, if u happened to read this,

sorry that i hv to cancel our plan today,

really sorry! :(



Do I Get Enough Sleep?

You Sometimes Don't Get Enough Sleep

You're often more tired than you'd like, and you're probably not getting enough quality sleep.
Sleeping a little more could make you a lot more energetic and happy.
Try having a bedtime, keep your bedroom cool, and only eat fruit before bed.



~~Have a nice weekend, folks! ::

2 comments:

nurulliza alfian said...

Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future. ~ Gail Lumet Buckley.

shu said...

thats... [speechless]