Saturday, March 29, 2008

D-uh

:) dah lama tak update ape2 kat sini. Bz and also malas jgk nak update blog. Dun even feel like I have anything to update here. Especially these days there's nothing special happening. Just work, and... erm let me think... and work. yeah, thats it.

Today been discussing with my parents on few things that I have to do within this near future. Duh, I have loads to do & at the same time, next month am gonna be working on two weekends. Sigh. I dont have much time to get things done. Sad.

I suppose a proper planning is needed and the execution is a MUST no matter how tired I am. Time is ticking.. :-s

Friends... pray for me, please.

Rgds,
Shu

1 comment:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is