Friday, June 27, 2008

Its Friday nite folks..

Like Lily Allen said..

"Friday night last orders at the pub,
Get in the car and drive to the club,
There's a massive crowd outside so we get in to the queue
It's quarter past 11 now we won't get in till quarter to two."<br>
Uppssyy daisy.. of course thats not the case for me. Never.. hihi. I am still in office now @ 1am Saturday morning. My shift ended an hour ago, but am waiting for my dear beloved to get his work done. Erm, my work just completed as well. So, am spending some times to check out mails as well as blogging. Nice eh, Friday nite, stuck in office, where 99.5% of officemates enjoying their time in Bali. Yep2, this year's company trip is to Bali. They went earlier today. Office kosong je. kewl2. Erm, am not going for the company trip, basically am on call and also busy with stuffs to do; so, dont feel like travelling around. Even if i want, i am sure will be asked to stay bcoz nobody covering my client. only me n azli working. superb..

Btw, i have new interest these days. I tend to enjoy making hantaran and also decorations for other things like gombong (check out kamus dewan if u dont know what it means and feel like knowing..), boxes for gifts & etc. I feel like its interesting rather than mengadap notebook, troubleshoot oracle data guard issues, last2 restore balik, bugger. At least, tgk ribbons, rose buds ~ ceria sikit.. wee.

This week's been pretty tiring for me. I got few ops procs tests to be done since we are migrating our customer dc from tulsa to london. aaargh.. all sorts of probs n rubbish coming out. i kept on having to bug jeff to help me out. But, at least today few major tests completed. Next week, bunch of works waiting. phewh, luckily morning shift. but, i guess its good. at least, i dont just sit and surf around to kill the time. then book to my beloved client to pay for the time i used to check out friendster, blogs and blabla. like what i am doing now, erm, my shift is over though. wheeee ^_^//

"There's a lesson that I want you to learn,
If you're gonna play with fire then you're gonna get burned"

Happy Weekend! @>>--

No comments: