Sunday, October 19, 2008

how fast the weekend passed..

Few mins left before a new day starts, Monday! Erm, not that I am all excited about it. Monday comes, means weekends over, also means my on call's over, means i got to go to work tomorrow, ergh. It hasn't been a goody weekend anyway, a bored ones, as I cant go out, I cant go shopping (which i realllllyy need at this time). Its been raining all day long, my husband fell sick. I dont feel so well either. Hm, hope by tomorrow we are feeling better and can go to midvalley after work!


What can really brighten my day now.. retail therapy ^_^/ .


Have a good day friends!

//eiiii.. this is my 500th entries... hihihi. after sooo many years. duh. shows how lazy i am. :P

2 comments:

Miss Kuza said...

just enjoy ur day la...
entry sblm ni pon cm tension jek...
cool je..nnt semuanye ok..
pegilah cuti2 m'sia...aku pon da lama tak bcuti...
boring kan asyik g opis jek...

shu said...

no worries. this is the only plc aku can say what ever aku nak.. so.. dont worry. just want to let loose of things inside my head.