Tuesday, July 14, 2009

29th week of pregnancy


nampak tak muka dia....

During the earlier part of my pregnancy, I felt like time flies pretty slow. yea, with the nausea and all. But after 2nd trimester came, things are a bit stable for me. without realising, im entering the 3rd trimester.

My appointment with my gynea used to be every 4 weeks. Last Saturday, we went for another checkup. I had my first Tetanus shot. I never like all these needles. However, as I am giving birth in maybe 2 months or so, I have to get use with the image of something scarier that just a needle.

Baby seems fine. we got to see his face for the first time (normally he'd stay in hiding), not too clear though as its just an ultrasound scan. the scan image that the doctor capture is also not so clear either, in fact, my baby's face looks fierce from that angle, where earlier we've seen his kinda friendly face, heh.

At 29th week, my baby's weight is 1.1kg. Doctor said, its normal. My weight? hoh. 10kg more compared to before pregnant.

My next appointment will be in 3 weeks time from last checkup. i wish to do a 3D/4D scan too :). Like others said, 1st baby, excited terlebey. Actually cool je, just want to experience it :D.

Friends, pray for me ya! A bit scared as the EDD is nearing.

Cupcakes, baby theme, from shafinaz. Schweet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

shu..baby aku 1.3kg..hehe..n brt aku 10x b4 married..hehe.. -izwa-

SueN said...

hmmm...berat aku ms br beberp week pregnt 57kg...n b4 bersalin timbang kat labor room 72kg...so aku rase ko ok lg la...cik fenny masa last scan berat 2.8kg...but bile dh kuar 3.03kg....aku nmpk muka ank ko..hehe...sweet kan..cam x sangka ader bby dlm perot kite...aku dulu smpi bersalin 5 kali g scan..hehehe....tp xpenah wat 3D or 4D sbb bile dh nk dekat due suker sorok muka dia.....ermmm EDD dh dekat..dun wori...nnt ko dpt pengalaman yg xkan ko luper.... =D

Miss KouzEr said...

psst...malu nk tny..
aku dh puas tilik scan image ko..
tp,ble tak ko tandakan kt bhg mana muka?nk jugak tgk...
sorry...aku br blajar utk memahaminye...huhuuhhu...
sgt baru dlm bidang kandung mengandung ni...aritu pon,doktor pon gelakkan aku...kerana tidak sure kt mana baby sbnrnye...sabo jek la :p

shu said...

fairuz: wah good good.

suen: hehehe..

kuza: yer aku sudah mark dgn color merah. baby dah tak muat nak capture whole badan. muka je dah almost penuh. dia suka buat dunno je pun.

Miss KouzEr said...

ok nmpk dh..
ha..br leh imagine...hehehe...