Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A lil bit of everything


Imran is now 3 months plus. Last Saturday 26th Dec, we went for checkup, his weight is now 6.2kg. He has gained new skills, he's grown a bit. Alhamdulillah.

He loves to watch fans and lights. Habis semua rumah dia pegi, he'll observe their ceiling, fan and lights. heh.

He likes to jerit2, maybe testing how high his voice can go. Sometimes, he's a bit shock hearing at his own voice :p.




Seems so peaceful kan..

I've been feeling a bit tired lately. Not that I'm too bz, but i get tired so easily. Maybe I need to take some supplements.

Life been ok. Went to PD earlier this month. Just to take some time out and to loosen up a bit. Mainly, to use the 3rd year service award that I got earlier this year before I ended my tenure in this company.

Hm, my parents were asking me to further study. Go for Master & PhD. Sounds good isnt it? But sincerely, i dont have the heart to do so. To me if we want to do something, we have to really want it, else it wont be a success. aih.What could I say..

Ah i got to run now. Duty calls.

till we meet again!

The year is ending uh..


2 comments:

- SueN - MrS AzharI - MaMa AfnI - said...

waaa....dah besar ek....imran tgk kipas ker check kat kipas or siling ada debu ke x....hehehe....imran dan besar...afni dah berlari...cepat je masa berlalu...dah nk masuk 2010...moga thn br ni bawa bnyk rezeki n kebahagian tuk ko n family :D

shu said...

kipas ade debu sket :p sket jeeee


happy new year!