Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Spending and spending

Today, after I have done most of the chores and my son's sleeping in my arm. I surfed the net.

And, I tend to get back to my old habit that I was having 3 months back. Online shopping.

Oh dear me, I am not making any money yet I am trying to spend?!

who am i kidding?

myself, of course.

I got to stop this. at least for the time being.

Ah, nappy change sounds like a good thing to do to make me forget those temptations.

i better go clean some poops now.

daa

5 comments:

Anna said...

Hi selamat berkenalan. Welcome u to visit http://anagallery-suhanaoct.blogspot.com...Nice to meet u :)

- SueN - MrS AzharI - MaMa AfnI - said...

xpe...mula2 sopin online... n then wat bisnes online....hehehe...nnt aku bg blog biz aku ek....

Twenty 4 Memories said...

sila la singgah ke blog saye yer pn embun.... http://twenty4memories.blogspot.com
-suen-

Mrs Shyza said...

dulu,ms study,g shopping...
skang,keje IT,dok ngadap pc,kejenye shopping jugak,tp online...hehehe...
nk wt cmna,udahnye mata kite ni pantang nmpk lawa je brg,nk beli...cmna tuh :D

Mrs Shyza said...

ops...skang kalo beli brg online,suka sorok2 bile smp..sbb nnt Mr J bebel...hehehe