Tuesday, February 23, 2010

minimalist

the past couple of days, me and my hubby are a bit busy. a lot of things seem to be happening at the same time. buat aku rasa serabut pun ade.

i have compile our task list that we have to complete before end of march. it's a long list. dowh!

and currently i am actually mengclearkan my stuffs. the more i go thru my things, the more i realise that i like to keep things even those that i would never use again.

my house is currently soooo very very very uncluttered.

so.. lets clutter up!

i decide to settle for the minimalist approach. all that i am not going to use in this very near future, have to go.

and by saying that.. A LOT actually have to go.

bye bye little2 stuffs.

sadly, i dont even have time to sell those that are still in good conditions. sigh.

go for the basic, am telling myself.

2 comments:

Dils said...

bagus bagus. Aku ni.. sampah pon sayang nak buang. Camne tu.. Bile nak buang something, nanti husband pulak cakap jangannnnn..

Susah ade 2 orang hoarder kat rumah.

shu said...

yeah, me & my hubby pun sama, keep semua benda cam harta karun.

but this time, i am trying to be firm to myself. (konon2 nye).