Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Few things to sell off

Hi!!!

Good morning! Had a great long weekend, friends?

Well, I did!

My lil guy turned 3 last Sunday. How fast time flies.

Anyway, I just want to inform that I am selling a few stuffs that I brought back from UK and also soon will upload a few more from my last Jakarta visit.

You can view them at My Carboot Sale link above. Or here if you are having a hard time looking www.mycarbootsale.blogspot.com.

I have not finished uploading. Still juggling my time between unpacking the boxes, cleaning up the house, fixing this and that, getting new house appliances, taking care of imran and of course the father too!!

Its quite exhausting but at the same time its making me sooooo happy.

Well raya is over eh, too late to invite for Raya Open house, but my friends, you can just drop by anytime, the house is always OPEN, even now the balcony door is opened (can climb thru balcony too!).

Maaf Zahir & Batin to my family & friends! Better late than never uh?

Have a blast MONDAY!!!!!!


5 comments:

Wan Amira said...

carboot!! menarik... :) ade pinggan mangkuk tak?

shu said...

aisehhh pinggan mangkuk tak ade...

Mrs Shyza said...

aku tlepas...tup2 semua sling bag dh sold out..sobsobsob...

Miss Nurul said...

Salam kak shu. Happy bday to imran..

Love,
Nurul :)
(Dah deactivate fesbuk, so ter lost contact la jwb ue)

Miss Nurul said...

Salam kak shu. Happy bday to imran..

Love,
Nurul :)
(Dah deactivate fesbuk, so ter lost contact la jwb ue)